Judgments & Circulars
This section contains important judgement/orders delivered by the various Hon’ble High Courts and Supreme Court in the country which have upheld the Rules, Regulations, Norms & Guidelines in the country dealing with Architectural Education and Practice, as prescribed by the Council of Architecture under the Architects Act, 1972.
The authority of the Council of Architecture over any other body including AICTE has been upheld by the various High Courts, in respects of various aspects of Architectural Education, namely, introduction of Architectural Courses, Grant of Intake, and Eligibility for admission to Architecture Courses, etc.
- Important Court Judgements
- Important Government Letters/Circulars
- Supreme Court order on Practice as an architect ( 51 KB )
- Kerala High Court order on Revised Eligibility ( 120 KB )
- Bombay High Court order regarding Contemt against State of Maharashtra ( 139 KB )
- SC Judgement on Architectural Education ( 551 KB )
- RAJASTHAN GOVT ORDER ON REGISTRATION OF ARCHITECTS ( 2389 KB )