- The faculty members may be permitted to engage in private consultancy practice without detriment to their normal and primary duties to the students, research/training and other activities of the institution, either individually or in groups or in association with individuals or with established firms on a fee or retainer basis.
- The faculty members shall not be entitled for any concession for engaging themselves in private consultancy practice.
- The faculty members shall impart to the students the knowledge and experience gained in private consultancy practice and may also impart professional training to the students.
- The faculty members shall not be entitled to any non-practising allowance whether engaged in consultancy practice or not.
- The faculty members shall engage in consultancy practice at their own risk and the institution shall not be held resposible legally or otherwise arising out of such consultancy practice.
- The faculty members may be required to carry out architectural and other related works of the institutions as and when assigned, on payment of fees.
- The faculty members shall be required to submit at the end of every financial year, a statement indicating therein the income eamed from private consultancy practice that has been indicated in the income tax return filed and duly certified by a Chartered Accountant.
- The funds form the Research, Development and Staff Welfare Fund shall be utilised only for welfare programmes, research and development activities.